Buying a sew-in weave is a big decision. You will need to be sure if you plan on going ahead with a sew-in hair bundle weave. We want you to know that we’ve got your back!
We understand your fear of ending up purchasing the wrong hair bundle. That is why we have this guide ready for you!
Tips to buy hair weaves
- Remember before you buy your bundles with closure, that you always get what you pay for. Therefore, even if you find a lucratively cheap wig somewhere online, do not fall for it.
- Your best bet is to physically shop for a wig if you’re doing it for the first time. Shopping for wigs can be tricky and you should wear your wig first to make sure that they’re the perfect fit for you before you purchase them.
- Before you set for a weave sew-in, make sure that you have taken care of your natural locks. You need to shampoo and deep condition your hair. Your scalp needs to be clean before you sit for a sew-in. This keeps excess oils and sebum away.
- In case you’re considering dyeing your human hair wigs, consider experimenting a little. Consider if you want to dye your entire hair bundle or just parts of it. Start with experimenting with a few strands and if you like it then consider expanding on it. Keep away from ammonia while hair dyeing as this will damage your hair weaves. Ombre dyeing is currently in trend!
- Always go for a professional team while considering a sew-in. Several people try to cut costs here as it is an expensive process and make the wrong move. A novice or a friend does have the same experience that a professional does. Wrongly installed weaves can cause itchiness, alopecia, and even stress.
Different types of hair bundles
Here is a list of different types of hair bundles that you can pick from:
Straight and Long
Several people see the perfect hairstyle as one that’s long and straight and has no tangles or baby hair worries. Very few people naturally have poker straight hair. Wavy hair is more prevalent.
Virgin hair straight bundles solve those problems. You do not even need to use heat on them to straighten them as they come straight.
Curly hair bundles are your best friend if you wish to sport beautiful afro hair. There are different types of curly hair bundles available apart from afro. You can have long curls or tight curls and even bangs with your curls.
Body wave bundles are easily your go-to if you’re looking for both length and volume. They retain curls wonderfully and even let you change styles if you wish to. You can even straighten it if you wish to.
We hope you keep our tips in mind while shopping for a hair weave for yourself. Our guide should have you covered. However, do keep in mind that even if you make mistakes you have nothing to worry about as it’s temporary.